Ariana Grande talks about its passage by Justin Bieber tour


After the singer Ariana Grande toured with Justin Bieber , she has been trying to deal with rumors that he was dating singer. Many have speculated whether they were more than friends, especially after Ariana posted on his Twitter microblogging account on a photo of Justin kissing his cheek, but in a recent interview for the magazine J-14 she commented again on the subject.

“It’s funny how everyone thinks that we spend so much time together just because we were on tour, but I only saw him once, and it was for about five minutes,” said Ariana. “ He showed me ‘Heartbreaker‘ was amazing, and then I came out, it was like ‘Hey, great job, bye’. “

Ariana says that even working together, it’s basically impossible to have time to talk.

“You do not see each other, because it’s like I’m on stage, and then I get off stage, and I come home to go to sleep and then he goes on stage and also go to sleep,”complete Grande.

The singer revealed that during his sojourn in the Believe tour heard several new songs for Justin. “I got to hear some of their new songs, and it’s amazing. I think fans will be very pleased, it sounds great. “














































0 comments:

Post a Comment